When you need an appliance repair company, call an Able Appliance location near you! Servicing the areas of North Kansas City, Liberty, Gladstone, Platte Woods, Weatherby Lake, Independence, Leawood, Prairie Village, Lenexa, Olathe, Overland Park, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit and many more – we’re sure we can provide you with the best appliance repair around!
Able Appliance repair company provides several different services for your benefit! We have built a solid reputation within the repair field and have a huge depth of knowledge in all things relating to an appliance repair. Plus, with our service technicians’ excellent work and the help of the communities we benefit, we have been able to stay below the average of our competitors’ prices. Did you know Able Appliance has been providing in-home appliance repair services in the greater Kansas City area since 1983? We also continue to offer a FREE service call – with an appliance repair. Many organizations come and go from this industry, but it takes a truly special one to stand the test of time. We offer a wide range of in-home appliance repair services. Our repair technicians are qualified to offer fixes to a variety of appliances such as:
- Washer and Dryers
- Oven and Stoves
- Ice Makers
- Garbage Disposals
- Air Conditioners
- Appliance Repair
Our company is a proud member of the BBB and other local and national consumers service companies, who provide referrals and protection against local service companies that do not provide honest dependable services for our community. Our appliance repair services are rated “A” by the Better Business Bureau! When you are choosing an appliance repair company, here are some important things to look for:
- Experience and expertise: Look for a company with experienced and certified technicians who have the knowledge and skills to repair a wide range of appliances.
- License and insurance: Make sure the company is licensed and insured to protect you in case of any accidents or damages during the repair process.
- Warranty: Look for a company that offers a warranty on their repair work, so you can have peace of mind that the repair will last.
- Availability and response time: Look for a company that offers flexible scheduling and can respond quickly to your repair needs.
- Reviews and reputation: Check online reviews and ratings to see what other customers have to say about their experiences with the company. A reputable company will have positive reviews and a good reputation in the community.
- Price: While price shouldn’t be the only factor you consider, it’s important to choose a company that offers fair and transparent pricing for their services.
- Customer service: Look for a company that values customer service and is responsive to your questions and concerns.
- Range of services: Look for a company that offers a wide range of appliance repair services, so you can rely on them for all your repair needs.
Ultimately, the key factor that sets appliance repair companies apart is their ability to provide high-quality, reliable repair services that meet the needs of their customers. Appliances have come a long way since the days of washboards and iceboxes with today’s modern technology. Every now and then, for one reason or another, our appliances need serviced or repaired. That’s when it’s time to call in the experts. Contact us today at one of our many locations or send us a message on our website so we can serve you!Tags: able appliance repair, appliance repairs, repairs, service, tips