A dishwasher repair can be needed for several reasons, and it’s usually not when it’s convenient for you. Thankfully, Able Appliance Repair can help with any dishwasher repair. Our factory-trained technicians are waiting to help you solve the dirty dishes issue!
If you notice any issues with your dishwasher, it’s advisable to consult the dishwasher’s user manual for troubleshooting tips. If the problem persists or you’re unsure about performing repairs, it’s best to contact a professional dishwasher repair service to assess and fix the issue. Dishwashers can experience various issues over time. Here are some common signs that may indicate you need a dishwasher repair:
· Leaking Water: If you notice water on the floor around the dishwasher after a cycle, it could indicate a leak. Check for any visible cracks, loose hoses, or issues with the door seal.
· Inadequate Cleaning: If your dishes are not coming out clean even after a regular cycle, it may suggest problems with the spray arms, water inlet valve, or a clogged filter.
· Strange Noises: Unusual noises, such as grinding, buzzing, or clunking sounds during the dishwasher cycle, could indicate a malfunctioning motor, pump, or other internal components.
· Dishwasher Doesn’t Start: If the dishwasher doesn’t start, check if it’s receiving power. Problems with the door latch, control panel, or electronic control board might prevent the dishwasher from starting.
· Failure to Fill or Drain: If the dishwasher doesn’t fill with water or drain properly, it could be due to issues with the water inlet valve, drain pump, or a clogged hose.
· Foul Odors: Persistent bad smells could indicate accumulated food debris in the dishwasher, a clogged filter, or a drainage issue.
· Flashing Lights or Error Codes: Many modern dishwashers have diagnostic features that display error codes or flashing lights. Refer to your user manual to interpret these codes and identify the problem.
· Door Issues: Problems with the door latch or hinges may prevent the dishwasher from starting or cause leaks. Ensure that the door closes properly and latches securely.
· Rust or Corrosion: Rust or corrosion inside the dishwasher, particularly on the racks or in the tub, can be a sign of water leakage. It’s essential to address this issue promptly to prevent further damage.
· Tripped Circuit Breaker: If the dishwasher suddenly stops working, check the circuit breaker to see if it has tripped. Resetting the breaker might resolve the issue.
Able Appliance employs professionals in dishwasher repair of most makes and models for the entire Kansas City metro area. Spending several thousand dollars on a new appliance is not feasible for most people, so a dishwasher repair is the better option. There is no need to pay for a new appliance when you have the dishwasher repair techs at Able Appliance Repair! Most dishwashers don’t just stop working unexpectedly. You’ll notice something wrong and that a dishwasher repair is needed.
Contact one of our locations or online today for any dishwasher repair needs. If you are experiencing any issues with your dishwasher, it’s best to have it inspected and repaired by a professional dishwasher repair technician to ensure proper functioning and avoid further damage. We service the Kansas City metro region, including North Kansas City, Liberty, Gladstone, Platte Woods, Weatherby Lake, Independence, Leawood, Prairie Village, Lenexa, Olathe, Overland Park, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit, and many more.Tags: able appliance repair, appliance repairs, dishwasher repair, repairs, service, tips