Need a dryer repair? Clothes not getting dry or smelling funny? The professionals at Able Appliance can help you troubleshoot some issues and even complete a dryer repair if needed. Able Appliance has been in business since 1983 with a fabulous reputation; honest, fair, upfront pricing and a superior customer service. If your dryer isn’t doing its job correctly, call us for a dryer repair.
There are several possibilities that could need a dryer repair, but there could be things you can do at home before calling in the pro’s and spending more money. We enjoy sharing our knowledge about common dryer maintenance tips to help our customers keep their dryer in proper working order. You may need a dryer repair for several reasons, including:
- No Heat
- Insufficient Heat
- Noisy Operation
- Drum Not Spinning
- Poor Drying Performance
- Electrical Issues
Some of these issues need to be left to the experts, but here are some dryer repair tips that you can try:
- Make sure your dryer is plugged in and the circuit breaker hasn’t tripped. If the dryer has power, but it’s not turning on, it could be due to a faulty thermal fuse, timer, or door switch.
- Clean the lint filter before each use to improve air flow and prevent overheating. If the lint filter is clogged, it can cause the dryer to overheat and shut down.
- Check the venting system for clogs or damage. A clogged venting system can cause the dryer to overheat and become a fire hazard.
- If the drum belt is broken or worn, it will prevent the dryer drum from turning. Replace the belt if it’s damaged.
- If you have a gas dryer, check the ignitor or gas valve for proper functioning. A faulty ignitor or gas valve can prevent the dryer from heating.
- Check the thermostat for proper functioning. A faulty thermostat can prevent the dryer from heating properly.
- Clean the dryer interior to remove any debris or buildup that may be preventing proper functioning.
If you’re still having issues after trying these methods, contact the experts to come help! We are not just another appliance company. Our factory trained technicians are constantly going through additional training to stay up to date with the changing technology in the industry. We service all major brands of dryers, such as LG, Samsung, Kenmore, Maytag and many more. We service the Kansas City metro region including: North Kansas City, Liberty, Gladstone, Platte Woods, Weatherby Lake, Independence, Leawood, Prairie Village, Lenexa, Olathe, Overland Park, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit and many more. We take dryer repair issues seriously! We also pride ourselves in being able to complete almost 90% of repairs on the day of the appointment. If you need a dryer repair call one of our many locations, or you can contact us on the web!Tags: able appliance repair, appliance repairs, dryer repair, repairs, service, tips