When you need refrigerator repair that caters to you – call Able Appliance! With prices on the rise, now is not the time to be wasteful with food. When you call, we’ll send one of our highly trained technicians to diagnose and repair your refrigerator at the fastest and most affordable cost possible. Don’t fret over calling for a refrigerator repair again, we’ll make things right in a jiffy!
Most refrigerator repair issues can be diagnosed quickly and are often even fixed in the same day! We can complete 83% of all refrigerator and appliance repairs on the same day as the service call – can our competitors match that? Our trained technicians have years of experience addressing many common refrigerator problems and are ready to help get you a refrigerator repair and get you back to your normal life! We offer a FREE service call with repair and fast reliable service to the entire Kansas City metro area, always! The scope of a refrigerator repair will really depend on the specific issue or problem with the appliance. However, here are some common refrigerator repairs that a technician may perform:
- Replacing the thermostat: If the temperature in the refrigerator is not consistent, the thermostat may need to be replaced.
- Replacing the defrost timer: If the freezer is not defrosting properly, the defrost timer may need to be replaced.
- Replacing the condenser coils: If the coils are dirty or damaged, the technician may need to clean or replace them.
- Replacing the fan motor: If the fan motor is not working, the technician may need to replace it to improve the circulation of air inside the refrigerator.
- Repairing or replacing the compressor: The compressor is responsible for cooling the refrigerator, when it’s not working properly, it may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Fixing leaks: If there’s a leak in the refrigerator, the technician may need to repair or replace the damaged component.
- Replacing the door seal: If the door seal is damaged or worn, the technician may need to replace it to improve the efficiency of the refrigerator.
These are just a few examples of common refrigerator repairs. The specific repairs required for your appliance will depend on the make and model of the refrigerator, as well as the specific issue or problem occurring. When you’re unsure – it’s best to call a professional from Able Appliance for a refrigerator repair.
It is super important to find a reliable, trustworthy refrigerator repair service that offers repairs at a reasonable price that people can fit in their budgets. We service the entire metro area including North Kansas City, Liberty, Gladstone, Platte Woods, Weatherby Lake, Independence, Leawood, Prairie Village, Lenexa, Olathe, Overland Park, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit and many more. Contact Able Appliance for expert refrigerator repair services today!Tags: able appliance repair, appliance repairs, refrigerator repairs, repairs, service, tips