When you need an ice maker repair, you’ve probably exhausted all other options. It’s best to call the professionals before the problem gets worse! Ice makers aren’t a closed system, they aren’t like refrigerators, which are only connected to electricity, and they aren’t like grills that are connected to a non-corrosive fuel source that is eliminated during the process. Ice makers are more like dishwashers, which are connected to an ongoing supply of water, meaning you’ll find that most of the problems with ice makers are made because of water. Call the professionals at Able Appliance when you need a repair!
We’ve seen it all when it comes to ice maker repair in and around the Kansas City area. Ice makers are tricky devices, but Able Appliance is here to help with any problems you’re having. Some common ice maker issues that might warrant an ice maker repair are:
- No Ice Production
- Insufficient Ice Production
- Ice Maker is Making Strange Noises
- Ice is Not Ejecting Properly
- Ice is Clumping Together
- Ice Smells or Tastes Bad
These issues could be due to a clogged water filter, a faulty water inlet valve, or a malfunctioning thermostat, dirty condenser coil, a low water pressure, damaged motor or compressor, clogged ice chute or a malfunctioning ejector motor or more. There are lots of parts that could need an ice maker repair so it’s best to leave the tough jobs to the professionals – especially things like:
- Electrical Issues: With an electrical issue, such as a faulty wiring, it’s best to call a professional. Attempting to fix electrical problems yourself can be dangerous and may cause injury or further damage.
- Refrigerant Issues: Refrigerant leaks can be dangerous and can cause health issues. A professional technician can diagnose the problem and fix it safely.
- Complex Issues: Ice makers are complicated devices with various components, and a professional can diagnose and repair the problem correctly.
- Warranty Issues: Attempting to fix the problem yourself may result in a voided warranty, leaving you responsible for any future repairs or replacements.
- Time Constraints: If you don’t have the time or expertise to fix the problem yourself, use the professionals. A professional technician can quickly diagnose and fix the problem, saving you time and hassle.
Tags: able appliance repair, appliance repairs, ice maker repair, repairs, service, tips
Contact us to schedule a service call to help address any issues that you may be having with your ice maker. Our quality technicians are readily available to help get your ice maker repair done and back to working order so you can go about your day. Our technicians specialize in brands like Kenmore, Sears, and Whirlpool ice makers, as well as other major brands. We service the areas of North Kansas City, Liberty, Gladstone, Platte Woods, Weatherby Lake, Independence, Leawood, Prairie Village, Lenexa, Olathe, Overland Park, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit, and many more. We guarantee our work and look forward to being your dependable ice maker repair company.